December 29th, 2011
· This version provides support for the latest Pin/TAN modes for HBCI (HKTAN5).
· It also contains code to support "Optical chipTAN" with AqFinance being the first application to make use of it.
August 30th, 2010
· This is the first official release of AqBanking5.
· It fixes many HBCI-related problems (especially PIN/TAN-related ones).
· AqBanking5 adds support for statement download from Paypal... accounts.
· It uses Gwenhywfar's new platform and toolkit independent dialog framework to provide many user setup dialogs for HBCI, EBICS, OFX DirectConnect, and Paypal as well as a generic file importer (including a CSV profile editor).
· AqBanking5 has been successfully tested with Pecunia, AqFinance, and the latest SVN version of GnuCash.
· KMyMoney4 needs a patch but also works nicely with AqBanking5.
January 31st, 2009
· This release fixes a bug and removes unused code.
January 22nd, 2009
· Some bugs have been fixed.
· Different RDH modes can now be selected (for now: RDH1 and RDH2).
November 11th, 2008
· The configuration file management has been improved to allow for multiple applications to use AqBanking4 concurrently.
· Some bugs have been fixed, and some importers/exporters and aqhbci-tool have been improved.
August 27th, 2008
· This release fixes a problem with some HBCI-RDH accounts when requesting the system id.
· A CSV profile for Austrian Postbank has been added.