New in version 5.5.1
January 4th, 2015
- This has long been a re-marked as stable version of AqBanking. The SEPA code runs now stable. The implementation of SEPA Dauerauftraegen is not correct, the SEPA process transfers and direct debits work now but reliable.
New in version 5.4.3 Beta (October 22nd, 2014)
- This version fixes a bug in aqbanking-cli command for Dauerauftraege.
New in version 5.3.6 Beta (February 1st, 2014)
- This version fixes a bug concerning RDH10.
New in version 5.3.5 Beta (January 28th, 2014)
- This version now installs all plugins brought only in your own directories.
New in version 5.3.4 Beta (January 23rd, 2014)
- This version fixes another problem with collecting direct debits (sum missing information).
New in version 5.3.2 Beta (January 17th, 2014)
- Fixed more problems with SEPA direct debit collection. The HBCI code for money transfers and direct debits have been greatly simplified so that now can be more easily add new order types.
New in version 5.3.1 Beta (January 15th, 2014)
- This version now work SEPA direct debits collection. This should now be available at pretty much all users, as SEPA direct debits are enabled (either as an individual or collective order).
New in version 5.0.25 (January 14th, 2014)
- Money orders / direct debits can also be exported as CSV.
- A new CSV profile has been added: "transfers". This profile shows how money transfers can be exported from a CTX file.
New in version 5.0.20 (December 29th, 2011)
- This version provides support for the latest Pin/TAN modes for HBCI (HKTAN5).
- It also contains code to support "Optical chipTAN" with AqFinance being the first application to make use of it.