New in version 5.4.3 Beta
October 22nd, 2014
- This version fixes a bug in aqbanking-cli command for Dauerauftraege.
New in version 5.3.6 Beta (February 1st, 2014)
- This version fixes a bug concerning RDH10.
New in version 5.3.5 Beta (January 28th, 2014)
- This version now installs all plugins brought only in your own directories.
New in version 5.3.4 Beta (January 23rd, 2014)
- This version fixes another problem with collecting direct debits (sum missing information).
New in version 5.3.2 Beta (January 17th, 2014)
- Fixed more problems with SEPA direct debit collection. The HBCI code for money transfers and direct debits have been greatly simplified so that now can be more easily add new order types.
New in version 5.3.1 Beta (January 15th, 2014)
- This version now work SEPA direct debits collection. This should now be available at pretty much all users, as SEPA direct debits are enabled (either as an individual or collective order).
New in version 5.0.25 (January 14th, 2014)
- Money orders / direct debits can also be exported as CSV.
- A new CSV profile has been added: "transfers". This profile shows how money transfers can be exported from a CTX file.
New in version 5.0.20 (December 29th, 2011)
- This version provides support for the latest Pin/TAN modes for HBCI (HKTAN5).
- It also contains code to support "Optical chipTAN" with AqFinance being the first application to make use of it.
New in version 5.0.0 (August 30th, 2010)
- This is the first official release of AqBanking5.
- It fixes many HBCI-related problems (especially PIN/TAN-related ones).
- AqBanking5 adds support for statement download from Paypal... accounts.
- It uses Gwenhywfar's new platform and toolkit independent dialog framework to provide many user setup dialogs for HBCI, EBICS, OFX DirectConnect, and Paypal as well as a generic file importer (including a CSV profile editor).
- AqBanking5 has been successfully tested with Pecunia, AqFinance, and the latest SVN version of GnuCash.
- KMyMoney4 needs a patch but also works nicely with AqBanking5.