New in version 0.3.4March 15th, 2009
- The downloader code has been improved with better mirror rotation on download failures.
- IPv6 socket creation with recent Linux/glibc versions was fixed.
- Expiration works more exactly now.
- A download logging failure in some situations was fixed.
- More package file types are supported now.
- The documentation has been partially rewritten to become more user-friendly.
New in version 0.2.6 (September 2nd, 2008)
- The downloader code has been improved and contains fixes for various symptoms resulting in "APT hanging".
- Cache cleanup was improved to act more precisely, and to optionally do data corruption checks.