October 9th, 2012
· Added new and updated documentation file in AsciiDoc format (Also available in HTML and PDF)
· Using proper bitshift instead of pow for ADF / IDF / XBIN font processing
· Skipping 'Set mode' and 'Reset mode' sequences to correctly render files saved with recent versions of PabloDraw
November 22nd, 2011
· This version adds functions to split the output into several PNG files, adds support for Amiga ANSi (Bold, Italics, and Underlined characters), introduces memory usage optimization, and adds Terminus font support.
· Since version 1.09, Ansilove is now licensed under an MIT-style license.
July 12th, 2011
· This release adds new improved Amiga fonts (with corrected aspect ratio and 100% accurate characters) and a Workbench mode to render the input file using Amiga Workbench colors.
· It also introduces an error message logger, a transparent rendering mode to produce output files with transparent background, and support for scalable thumbnails.
June 17th, 2009
· Added support for thumbnails rendering, with configurable maximum height
· Added customizable output color definitions in the configuration file for CED mode rendering
· Modified the ANSi parser to allow ansi sequences with inverted graphic rendition values to render correctly
May 21st, 2009
· Dumped all the fonts again to make the font collection more homogeneous and avoid minor character differences between fonts as much as possible
· Added 6 new PC Fonts (Charsets : Armenian, French Canadian, Greek (CP869), Icelandic, Persian, Portuguese)
· Fixed minor color palette problems causing the full intensity value to be 252 instead of 255
· Added customizable file extensions definitions in the configuration file for DIZ mode rendering
· Added filters removing white spaces and empty lines at the beginning and end of DIZ files
April 29th, 2009
· Added support for PCBoard (.PCB) format
· Updated the documentation (README file), to cover options related to the PCBoard loader (PCB codes stripping)
· Fixed a bug preventing the CED rendering mode to operate correctly. Ansi and PCBoard files can now be rendered in CED mode again.
· Added 1 example ANSi and 1 example ASCii
April 7th, 2009
· Added 9 new PC Fonts (Charsets: Baltic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Latin1, Latin2, Nordic, Russian, Turkish)
· Fixed .DIZ file extension detection in the online converter, uploaded .DIZ files are now rendered with the exact needed number of columns.
· Fixed some uninitialized variables warnings
· Added 1 example ASCii
· Added a loader (ansilove.bat) for the command line converter under Windows
· Converted the HTML templates to XHTML (ansilove.html and Ansilove online)
· Modified the Ansilove Online upload interface and corrected the maximum length value for the columns argument
· Updated the documentation (README file), which is now providing more detailed examples about all the possible options, and informations about command line converter usage under Windows