New in version 3.4
September 11th, 2013
- Three new classes were added: Afick::Aliases, Afick::Macros, and Afick::Directives.
- A new macro was added: archive_retention.
- On Windows, installation of the Tk module is now forced.
- afickonfig now works on all config types.
- An inconsistency between command line parameters and config directives was fixed.
New in version 3.3 (December 27th, 2012)
- This version continued the rewrite with libraries and unit tests.
- Afick::Gen, a new library for generic code was added.
- A bug was fixed in the fix report_url option.
- The check_update feature was also fixed.
New in version 3.2 (December 5th, 2012)
- This is the second release of the new 3.x branch (a progressive rewrite in object oriented programming).
- Many bugs were fixed.
- A new plugin (stat_date) was added.
- The class Afick::Tst was added.
New in version 3.1 (July 25th, 2012)
- This is the first public (stable) release of new 3.x branch.
- It is a rewrite (partial for now) of afick in object oriented programming, to allow better code and better support.
- It matches the 2.21 release for features.
- The two afick branches (2.x and 3.x) will be maintained in parallel for a few versions, to allow users to migrate when they want.
New in version 2.21 (July 17th, 2012)
- On Unix/Linux systems, the cron job can now notify nagios monitoring, using the nsca tool.
New in version 2.19 (November 16th, 2011)
- RPM packages have compatibility with the old RPM digest format.
- A new option (--csv) is added to allow export of the database in CSV format.
- A new macro (MAILAUTH), permits mail authentication on Windows.
- A new directive (allow_relativepath) is added that makes internal controls use relative path instead absolute path.
- A new syntax for file/directories and use of the AFICK_CHROOT environment variable allow 'chrooted directories': this will be used via check from CD-ROM.
New in version 2.18 (October 10th, 2011)
- This version fixes a lot of little problems on Windows operating systems.
- A delete button has been added in afick_set_planning.pl.
- Environment variables in the configuration file are now expanded on-the-fly at the beginning of a run.
- The program's documentation has been updated.
New in version 2.17 (June 10th, 2011)
- Arguments for the --list option should now be separated by a comma instead a space character.
- Search for the default config file is now the same for Unix and Linux: /etc/afick.conf and then afick.conf.
- The version is now shared between afick and afick-tk.
- Arguments for --list can also be given in several calls.
New in version 2.16-1 (December 15th, 2010)
- Some bugs were fixed in checksum computing.