December 4th, 2012
· The main development focus in this release was on improving stability and features of the core module of the SDK - runtime.
· Multiple tweaks were applied across all UI languages implementations too.
· Almost a hundred issues and feature requests have been addressed in this version, thanks to community feedback and support.
· Amongst the highlights are a CSS3 transitions shim for IE6-9, a bind() function, Date now() shims, XUL observes and overlay elements, support for custom Event interfaces and XML processing instructions, content localization with @aml:content and @aml:values attributes, and more.
June 13th, 2011
· The major focus was on maturing the platform core.
· The runtime module is now used in multiple projects and commercial products.
· New features include implementation of the good parts of the jQuery API, a core localization service, a plugin infrastructure, support for IE9 and FF4, an HTML5 canvas element for IE6-8, and a guarded API.
· The UI elements registration API was simplified.
· The component-in-component implementation was re-visited.
· Multiple fixes were made to the SVG implementation for IE6-8.
· The XUL implementation was enhanced.
July 1st, 2010
· Touch events support was added.
· DragAndDrop and SPI History manager were adjusted to follow HTML5 APIs and behavior.
· The readystatechange event and readyState property on document, the $abort method, setDragImage, and tabIndex support were added.
· The XHTML and XUL implementations were refactored.
· The WYSIWYG editor element was added.
· The color theme was tweaked.
· Bugs were fixed for ":not()" and ">" CSS selectors, the keydown event not being repeated in Opera, getBoundingClientRect, compareDocumentPosition, text selection while dragging, and SPI history manager in IE8.
March 19th, 2010
· Tweaked to run in IE9 Preview
· Imported W3C SVG 1.1 Full Test Suite
· User-Agent header sent with all XMLHttpRequest operations changed to X-User-Agent
· Added "X-Requested-Width: XMLHttpRequest" HTTP header
· createTextNode and createCDATASection now accept any datatype in DOM-Core
· SVG elements' inline handlers now get proper parameter "evt" instead of "event"
· fixed :not selector in Selectors API
· support for multiple pseudo-class selectors (:focus:hover etc) in CSS
· charts now support width given in percents
· implemented @treelines attribute on tree element in XUL
· re-factored wizard/dialog/window presentation in XUL
· fixed headers scrolling in tree/listview elements in XUL
· fixed broken toolbarbutton's popup position in XUL
· "svg" element now has "load" event in SVG
· "script" tag implemented (SVG)
· @color attribute and "currentColor" value implemented in SVG
· xml:base attribute support on "image" elements in SVG
· image element can now be also trasnformed and have opacity too in SVG
· support for "inherit" value in SVG
· polygon element now has its path closed in SVG
· re-factored several core functions to not be called through API
March 3rd, 2010
· Bar (normal, stacked, percentage)
· Column (normal, stacked, percentage)
· Line (normal, stacked, percentage)
· Area (normal, stacked, percentage)
· 2) SVG 1.1 implementation for Internet Explorer
· @transform attribute on all shapes and on groups fully supported
· Text module quirks fixed
· Image element implemented with support for opacity and transformations
· Colors specified in percentage rgb(0%, 90%, 19%)
· Colors with opacity rgb(100, 200, 12, 0.5)
· currentColor and @color attribute
· :hover pseudo-class for A element
· xml:base on image tag
· resolved many issues with scripting elements
· Some examples that could not render in previous versions: SVG Grapes, Matrix, Scim. In fact all demos available in the download package now run!
· We also added W3C official SVG 1.1 Test Suite (Tiny) into the project to test our implementation against and already resolved several issues thanks to that quite comprehensive set of tests.
November 25th, 2009
· SVG Improvements
· XUL Improvements