May 25th, 2009
· New Features
· Redesign of 3D look
· Application icon
· German translation
· Keyboard shortcuts for menu and dialog items
· Menu item for recently opened files
· French translation (by Fank Kober)
· New --name command line option to specify the ALSASEQ/JACK clientname
· Legato in monophonic mode using the "--poly 1" command line option (by Atte Andre Jensen) General Changes
· Port form Qt 3 to Qt 4.x library.
· A newly written autoconf/automake environment now provides the usual "./configure && make && make install" comfort.
· Command line options are reworked. - JACK now is the default interface, if the connection fails ams connects to ALSA. This behavior can be modified using the -J and -A options. - The initial patch file to be loaded no longer needs the -l option.