New in version 2.0.0 RC1
May 25th, 2009
- New Features
- Redesign of 3D look
- Application icon
- German translation
- Keyboard shortcuts for menu and dialog items
- Menu item for recently opened files
- French translation (by Fank Kober)
- New --name command line option to specify the ALSASEQ/JACK clientname
- Legato in monophonic mode using the "--poly 1" command line option (by Atte Andre Jensen) General Changes
- Port form Qt 3 to Qt 4.x library.
- A newly written autoconf/automake environment now provides the usual "./configure && make && make install" comfort.
- Command line options are reworked. - JACK now is the default interface, if the connection fails ams connects to ALSA. This behavior can be modified using the -J and -A options. - The initial patch file to be loaded no longer needs the -l option.