December 19th, 2011New Features:
· Added support for the --ignore-ranges, --malloc-fill, and free-fill Memcheck options.
· Added support for the --happens-before, --trace-addr, and trace-level Helgrind options.
· Don't try to use --avoid-strlen-errors which is no longer supported by Valgrind.
· Fixed -I, -R and --tool command-line options to work as expected.
November 24th, 2009
· Fixed a bug that prevented the File/Run menu item from opening a Run dialog if a program had not been specified on the command-line.
March 8th, 2009
· This release adds support for a number of new Valgrind command-line options and fixes the command-line parser to handle the -I and -R switches.
February 9th, 2009
· This release removes custom debugging symbol lookup code that was unnecessary and broke the build on recent Linux distributions, and fixes some bugs in the Valgrind error log parser.