New in version 4.2.e
November 28th, 2013
- Alfresco Community 4.2.e release contains the bug fixes since the Community 4.2.d release.
New in version 4.2.d (August 30th, 2013)
- Alfresco Community 4.2.d release contains the bug fixes since the Community 4.2.c release.
New in version 4.2.c (December 11th, 2012)
- Alfresco 4.2 Community Edition has several exciting new features such as the rich media gallery view, improved Google Docs integration, and Download as a Zip.
New in version 4.2.a (October 11th, 2012)
- Alfresco Community 4.2.a release contains the bug fixes since the Community 4.0.e release.
New in version 3.2.a (October 4th, 2010)
- MS-office add-ins are now packaged together as one zip file in alfresco-community-office-addins-3.4.a.zip. This zip file includes add-ins for MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- DoD AMPs alfresco-dod5015-share.amp and alfresco-dod5015.amp are now packaged in one AMP file alfresco-community-dod5015-3.4.a.zip.
- Alfresco-mmt.jar is now made part of alfresco-community-3.4.a.zip.
- Sample extensions are now made part of alfresco-community-3.4.a.zip. File alfresco-community-sample-extensions-3.3g.zip is not distributed any more.
- Alfresco installers replace Tomcat bundles and these are now removed from distribution.
- alfresco-community-AVM-3.4.a.zip contains alfresco-wcm-examples-version.zip and alfresco-community-wcm-version.zip
- alfresco-fdk.amp and alfresco-fdk.jar packaged as alfresco-community-fdk-3.4.a.zip.
- vti-module.amp replaced as alfresco-community-spp-3.4.a.zip
- alfresco-community-3.4.a.zip consists Share and Explorer war bundles including Sample extensions such as custom-repository.properties. This file also contains Module Management tool and JCR benchmarking tool.
New in version 3.2r (October 15th, 2009)
- This release introduces a DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management module.
- It also has several other enhancements.