May 2nd, 2013
· Major changes are a new startup Installer, SQLite3 support, many bugfixes since 4.3.2, and new theme customizations options.
· This is a serious release candidate for AjaXplorer v5.
November 12th, 2012
· This release contains many bugfixes.
June 26th, 2012
· This is a major release, introducing tons of new features and bugfixes.
· Many improvements were done in the field of user management and configurations, allowing better connectivity with third party directories and better performances for cloud deployment and/or a huge user base.
· On the filesystem side, recursive listing and filehashing make the application ready for desktop synchronization clients.
· New plugin for automagically mounting a filesystem, a user quota implementation, an embedded tasks scheduler, etc.
February 17th, 2012
· The update is available automatically via the upgrade tool in the application. It fixes side-effects bugs introduced by the previous release.
September 27th, 2011
· This is a first beta for AjaXplorer 4. It's already quite stable, but should be used for testing purposes only.
· The most notable changes concerns core server file reorganization to enable a future upgrade tool (not developed yet), a new HTML5 Theme, and a license change to Affero GPL.
April 27th, 2011
· AjaXplorer now comes with a built-in WebDAV server for accessing the repositories' content using this popular protocol.
February 16th, 2011
· This is mainly a bugfix of 3.2.0, but also the occasion to introduce brand new plugins, like the CodeMirror that will replace CodePress.
· Working on a stable base was the opportunity to profile and optimize, gaining about 30% of overall performance.
· It includes also iPhone integration.
· A new version of the AjaXplorer Bridges has been released, with an important security upgrade of the WordPress plugin and a port of the Joomla! plugin for version 1.6.
December 20th, 2010
· Sanitize inputs whenever possible and necessary. Do not display file/line in error message if not in Debug Mode.
· Implement password strength and password length check whenever necessary.
· Use secure token against CSRF. Massive changes.
· Protect against brute force attack by using Captcha instead of blocking user account (can lead to denial of service).
· Detect HTTPS usage and set secure flag accordingly. Do not set user's preferences in cookie, this is useless.
· Set session cookie_httpOnly flag.
· [Core Bugs]
· fix crossRepositoryCopy when no users enabled (shutdown_function does not seem to properly save the session...)
· Fix ZIP default actions
· Remove the systematic "root listing" called BEFORE repository switch.
· Fix Remember me that was broken
· Fix various GUI loading issues : no need to manually call fireContextRefresh() after ajxp is loaded if the TreeView is not present. Impacted gui.mobile and widget_sample in consequence. Also, do not send context_changed event when in fact the node did not change : less call to the server for saving ls_history.
· It seems that some php version have problems with parse_url and utf8, so call utf8 decoding after getting the "realFSReference"
· In Settings : do not create "Shared Elements" from GUI / Do not display Meta Sources edition for read-only repositories
· Do not set padding in percentage for IE
· Make sure that IE submits the form on "ENTER"
· Small touches of CSS3 - Added Modernizr library.
· Don't forget to call destroy() on protomenu to avoid multiplication of unused divs in the HTML.
· Line-height here and there for cross browser homogenisation.
· Fix this old lightbox beeing to high / Fix IE login box display bug.
· All textual editors : Fix the \\n problem in JS alerts, Add jsp extension to codepress and text editors
· editor.ckeditor : Bind to the proper CKEditor events instead of listening for modifications in a loop...
· conf.sql : Shared Elements were not properly implemented when using CONF.SQL driver.
· conf.sql : Fixed Performance issue when having a huge number of users in a db. There's still some pagination to implement on the users listing.
· auth.remote : Add a checkPassword parameter to the "login" action
· meta.exif : UTF8 encode exif values
· meta.exif : Do not depend on access.fs
· meta.exif : Colspan display bug in longitude cell
· access.ssh : is now too far from the trunk, won't be supported anymore in 3.2
· meta.svn : Fix svn download : no size retrieven case / download inside an iframe.
· meta.svn : use PHP_EOL constant instead of \r\n
November 16th, 2010
· Introduces the longly awaited "Roles" feature that will allow the batch-edition of users rights, as well as a manual disabling of any action of any role.
· It also fixes a lot of bugs and pushes errors catching a step further, to avoid any blank page symptom at installation.
· Various parts are generalized to ease the developement of third party plugins. It will be still compatible with the previous version in a standard environnement, specially with the existing users, however plugin developer will have some adaptation to do on the client side.
October 22nd, 2010
· This version has bugfixes and introduces new plugins like WebDAV access, EXIF data extraction, and the use of OpenLayers maps for GeoLocalisation.
September 24th, 2010
· This is mainly a bugfix release for 3.0, but it also introduces the new Repository Delegation feature and the associated Shared Elements management tools.
January 28th, 2010
· Compatibility should be total with 2.3.4.
October 19th, 2009
· This is mainly a bugfix release, but it also introduces brand new concepts: cross-repository copy, a remote authentication plugin for better integration with other CMS, and various cosmetic enhancements.
· Current users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
July 20th, 2009
· Fixed various download problems, and fixed the way download is performed, avoiding leaving the GUI on error.
· Tracked E_NOTICE errors
· Better documented the "LANG=C" case
· Better resizing for the splitter (keeps the ratios on resize).
July 9th, 2009
· New features : publiclets (e.g. "Generate public download url"), resumeable download, chmod action, better GUI usability & performance, plug-ins architecture for the authentification mechanism, the configuration management, and the data access. Plus tons of bug fixes, see www.ajaxplorer.info for complete release note.
March 27th, 2009Docs and conf:
· Update install instructions
· Big conf file clean up, moved some variables to conf.fs.inc, move size unit to the i18n files, removed bottom.html.
· Fixed the license text
· Automatic Tests Framework : called at installation and at repository creation/edition
· Implementation of the automatic diagnostic tool
· Test zlib extension presence.
Encoding, escaping, url-ing...:
· Fix pb with wrong characters when calling thumb urls
· Fixed encoding translation bug for chinese charset encoding on windows
· Partially fix "attachement-name" display by urlencoding non ascii characters
· Multiple player : Limit the length of the URL
· Escape/encode filenames in multiple player
· Add utf-8 charset in header for html templates
· Fix bug in online renaming when the panel is scrolled!
· IE Optims
· Fix date problem in InfoPanel for IE
· Disable history only on WebKit
· Fix IE missing scrollbar
· Resize problems in IE
· Check menu is not going out of the viewport, put a scroller if necessary.
· Cyril: Fix MacOSX upload bug
· Fix date error : wrong month!
· Fixed the default mask to not be executable
· Fixed a bug with broken link handling
· hide_extensions, filenames and folders
February 18th, 2009
· Various display bugs and internationalization issues were fixed.
· Security is enhanced via the Direct Login Pattern implementation.
· Repository configurations are now editable.
· Thumbnails are generated on the server.
December 17th, 2008
· This release focuses on bugfixes, some of which could be critical in specific situations: small screen resolutions, huge file downloads, Linux font problems, etc. Japanese, Chinese, and Russian translations are now available.
November 20th, 2008
· This releases focuses on bugfixes (special charset encodings, Internet Exporer display, repositories deleting and replacing) and minor features (FLV files preview, language files auto-detection, admin features enhancements).
· There is also a new skin.
October 24th, 2008
· This release adds a "Remember me" option at login, a new flash uploader, templates to easily add your custom HTML at the top and bottom of the page, a new access driver to allow AjaXplorer to browse, edit, and search a MySQL database, and various bugfixes.
August 30th, 2008
· New skin : clearest and more stable layout.
· Several bug fixes.
· Create repositories via the GUI.
· Special keywords to create user-private repositories.
· Integration of FancyUpload v2.0.