New in version 5.0.3
September 2nd, 2013
- Vulnerabilities fixed and security enforced: new algorithm used for hashing passwords, enforce tokens generation, etc. PHP Mcrypt extension is now more than ever required.
- Stabilize authentification (groups, LDAP) on the 5.X branch
- Stabilize alternative uploaders remote drivers (Jumploader)
- Many GUI bugs fixed
New in version 5.0.1 (July 1st, 2013)
- This is a bugfix and security update of 5.0.0.
New in version 4.2.3 / 4.3.3 (May 2nd, 2013)
- Major changes are a new startup Installer, SQLite3 support, many bugfixes since 4.3.2, and new theme customizations options.
- This is a serious release candidate for AjaXplorer v5.
New in version 4.2.3 (November 12th, 2012)
- This release contains many bugfixes.
New in version 4.2.0 (June 26th, 2012)
- This is a major release, introducing tons of new features and bugfixes.
- Many improvements were done in the field of user management and configurations, allowing better connectivity with third party directories and better performances for cloud deployment and/or a huge user base.
- On the filesystem side, recursive listing and filehashing make the application ready for desktop synchronization clients.
- New plugin for automagically mounting a filesystem, a user quota implementation, an embedded tasks scheduler, etc.
New in version 4.0.3 (February 17th, 2012)
- The update is available automatically via the upgrade tool in the application. It fixes side-effects bugs introduced by the previous release.
New in version 3.3.2 (September 27th, 2011)
- This is a first beta for AjaXplorer 4. It's already quite stable, but should be used for testing purposes only.
- The most notable changes concerns core server file reorganization to enable a future upgrade tool (not developed yet), a new HTML5 Theme, and a license change to Affero GPL.
New in version 3.2.3 (April 27th, 2011)
- AjaXplorer now comes with a built-in WebDAV server for accessing the repositories' content using this popular protocol.
New in version 3.2.1 (February 16th, 2011)
- This is mainly a bugfix of 3.2.0, but also the occasion to introduce brand new plugins, like the CodeMirror that will replace CodePress.
- Working on a stable base was the opportunity to profile and optimize, gaining about 30% of overall performance.
- It includes also iPhone integration.
- A new version of the AjaXplorer Bridges has been released, with an important security upgrade of the WordPress plugin and a port of the Joomla! plugin for version 1.6.