January 24th, 2013
· Starting from this release, the exception backtraces are now stored to the test results and printed out along with the results.
· In addition, the documentation received some improvements, and the output of multiline messages from TAP_Runner has been fixed.
June 3rd, 2010Changes:
· The dynamic library support with GNAT was removed since it did not work automatically in a trouble-free way on Debian, Fedora, and Windows.
· Ada.Calendar dependency was removed from Ahven.Framework. Equivalent functionality is now implemented in the test runners.
· Support for TAP 1.3 was dropped. TAP 1.2 is supported normally.
· Janus/Ada 3.1.1d support was dropped. Ahven now requires Janus/Ada 3.1.2beta or newer.
· There is now ahven.spec file in contrib/fedora to make packaging and installing Ahven easier on Fedora.
· If user placed a dynamically allocated Test_Case into a statically allocated Test_Suite the finalization procedure tried to release the same memory twice. This is now fixed by implementing Adjust for the Test_Suite type. (Bug bitbucket#2)
· Many Some_Type'(initial values) expressions were changed into more simpler (initial values) form. This was done to avoid Janus/Ada bug no 73.
· Code cleanup: style fixes, removal of compiler warnings and comment clarifications.
· Remove_All procedure from Ahven.SList package was renamed to Clear. The new name is more consistent with Ada.Containers naming style.
· Ahven.VStrings package now depends on Ada.Strings.Fixed.
· Ahven.Framework.Indefinite_Test_List has no longer procedures or functions for Cursors. Same functionality can be now achieved using generic For_Each procedure.
September 15th, 2009
· This is a bugfix release.
· Changes include a fix for Constraint_Error with long test names and special character filtering from the test names when generating XML results.
· In addition, PDF report generation example was added to the contrib directory and some internal code cleanups were done.
February 28th, 2009
· Bugs fixed: Installation scripts for GNAT were fixed. Bug report and patch from Reto Buerki.
February 23rd, 2009Changes:
· Ahven is now hosted at sourceforge.net. New URLs are: Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ahven Home page: http://ahven.sourceforge.net/
· Janus/Ada build system was rewritten. See README for details. Also, some minor changes were done to GNAT build scripts.
· API documentation was not generated for the Ahven.SList package.
January 23rd, 2009
· This release introduces Test Anything Protocol (TAP) reporter, a new API for stack-based test cases, and improved Janus/Ada support.
· Some API changes were made, but they should affect only those who have extended the framework.