New in version 188.8.131.526
April 29th, 2014
- These updates resolve a buffer overflow vulnerability that could result in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2014-0515).
New in version 184.108.40.2060 (April 9th, 2014)
- These updates resolve a use-after-free vulnerability that could result in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2014-0506).
- These updates resolve a buffer overflow vulnerability that could result in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2014-0507).
- These updates resolve a security bypass vulnerability that could lead to information disclosure (CVE-2014-0508).
- These updates resolve a cross-site-scripting vulnerability (CVE-2014-0509).
New in version 220.127.116.116 (March 12th, 2014)
- This update address important vulnerabilities.
New in version 18.104.22.168 Beta 1 (July 14th, 2011)
- 64-bit support for Linux operating systems and browsers (Mac OS X and Windows are also supported);
- Linux Vector Printing support to print crisp and rich images on Linux;
- Asynchronous Bitmap Decoding;
- HD surround sound support to deliver full High-Definition videos with 7.1 channels surround sound, directly to TVs powered by AIR;
- Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering;
- G.711 audio compression for telephony (can be used to integrate telephony/voice into business applications using the G.711 codec;
- H.264/AVC Software Encoding for webcams, to locally encode higher quality video using the H.264 codec;
- Socket Progress Events (designed to build advanced file sharing programs, such as FTP clients that send huge amounts of data);
- Cubic Bezier Curves support to create cubic Beziers;
- Garbage Collection Advice;
- Socket Progress Events;
- Secure Random Number Generator;
- TLS Secure Sockets Support;
- JPEG-XR support;
- Enhanced high resolution bitmap support;
- High efficiency SWF compression support.
New in version 10.0.45.2 Alpha (February 12th, 2010)
- A critical vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.42.34 and earlier. This vulnerability (CVE-2010-0186) could subvert the domain sandbox and make unauthorized cross-domain requests.