March 4th, 2013
· Adds default preference missing in version 1.1 (caused loss of much of the extension's functionality for some users - depending on whether user had modified this extension's options).
September 29th, 2012
· Improved Firefox 15 compatibility (issue with keyboard usage of add-on selection listbox)
· Enable add-on selection by usage of 'down arrow' while typing into autocompleting add-on listbox
· Enhancement (Win/OSX): Make styling of optional add-on selection listbox more similar to that of the Search Box.
· Fixed: If number of installed extensions (or userstyles, etc.) are less than 35 and the window is not very tall, some items may not fit into list and the only way to access them is to resize the window. Unless you're using a very tiny window, this issue should no longer occur. Note that this fix may result in somewhat less add-ons appearing in list before scrollbar appears. If you always use a sufficiently tall window and thus avoid encountering this bug, you may restore the old behavior by setting firstname.lastname@example.orgRows to true in about:config (takes effect next time you open Add-ons Manager)
· 'Sort Alphabetically Only' option now takes effect immediately rather than next time Add-ons Manager is opened.
· Minor cosmetic fix to Options panel (Input field for entering 'Listbox Size' made smaller)
January 30th, 2012
· Added support for Appearance (themes) and Plugins pane
· Added support for 'User Styles' pane added by Stylish extension
· Added support for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
· Replaced the hilite button with Options - choose desired behavior and it happens automatically
· Added option to choose whether to use/display the add-on list dropdown (defaults to off)
· 'Add-on list' dropdown now displays your selection in detailed view if you are currently in detailed view (otherwise hilites selected item in list and scrolls to it)
· 'Add-on list' dropdown now features autocomplete of typed text entry
· (Items in dropdown get filtered to those which match entered text; click on item in list at any time or press once list displays only one entry.)
· Added option to set autocomplete listbox size (Cropped add-on names get shown in tooltip; Increase size if too many get cropped.)
· Added fix for Bug 616440 (aids scrolling in detailed view and prevents that bug from triggering issues in Addons Manager Hilite)
· Alphabetical-only sort now a (visible rather than hidden) option
· Fixed 'cat is null' error (caused issues when Add-ons Manager was reopened via session restore)
· Added hidden (about:config) option: extensions.addonsmgrhilte@cfl.UIextra
· - When set to true provides access to the last previously saved hilite in each category (e.g. extensions) by adding it to the top of the autocomplete dropdown list in the format . This option only has an effect if 'Always Restore Hilite' is OFF and the autocomplete listbox is ON. Takes effect next time the Add-ons Manager is opened.
· Define event handlers using addEventListener instead of setAttribute (AMO validator recommendation)
· Added locale folder (to enable possible future translations)
· Added custom icon
· Drop support for Firefox versions prior to 7 (due to use of inline options)
· Switch license to MPL 2.0
August 1st, 2011
· Added compatibility fix for Firefox 6+ (Fixes issue that occurs when using Back/Forward Navigation in Add-ons Manager)
June 20th, 2011
· Compatibility fixes for Firefox 6
March 29th, 2011
· Fix intermittent issue of hilite button getting sized incorrectly
· Added hidden option for alphabetical sort of extension list rather than the new by-state (enabled/disabled) sort order. (To enable that option create a boolean pref (in about:config) email@example.comSort and set it to true.)
January 14th, 2011
· Fixed: Some elements on the Add-ons Manager page shift up/down 2 pixels when switching between panels.