Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.4 - Changelog
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.4:June 24th, 2013
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.3:March 12th, 2013
- Removed pre Gecko 12 code.
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.2:January 21st, 2013
- Should work with GreaseMonkey now. Updated locales. Changed reference from nsIPrefBranch2 to nsIPrefBranch.
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.1:September 3rd, 2012
- Adds Thunderbird AppMenu options in version 17 and above.
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 2.0:August 25th, 2012
- Added split title bar menu (Firefox only) to check for updates. Added sub menus to check for updates, install updates, open Available Updates page and restart. Added option to show door hanger alerts when updates found. Option to automatically install updates. Option to automatically restart after updating add-ons if needed. Red icon signifies updates installed, but restart needed. Added a mostly useless now ability to spoof versions (extensions.UpdateAddon.SpoofVersion) and a way to alternate between that and real version (extensions.UpdateAddon.AlternateSpoofing). Added door hanger notifications. They re-show on page/tab changes. You can stop that by changing 'extensions.UpdateAddon.LessAggressive' to true in about:config. Disabling updates to userstyles also stops AUC from update checking userstyles. Right-clicking toolbar icon should open the last page you were on in the Add-on Manager unless there are updates present. Then the 'Available Updates' page will be opened. Made first run timer adjustable. Set 'extensions.UpdateAddon.FirstRunDelay' in about:config to the number of seconds you want the delay before first run check happens to be. Added prompt on disable/remove to set built-in updates to default. Made it possible to blacklist an extension with a comma in its name. Add a backslash before the comma. E.g. "Chris's red, white, and blue extension" would be entered as "Chris's red\, white\, and blue extension".
What's new in Add-on Update Checker for Firefox 1.12:February 17th, 2012
- Loads less of the add-on at start up to not slow application load time as much. Removed types from options and is now checking for all types instead of just default. This should make it possible to receive updates for things like user styles and user scripts. Added a "blacklist" box. Anything you don't want checked for updates, put the names in the box separated with a comma. A space on both/either side of the comma is optional.