New in version 1.6January 14th, 2014
- Gmsh ASCII mesh format v2.2 accepted in input for domain boundary and field microphones.
- Output produced also in Gmsh ASCII format v2.2 for boundary and microphones.
- Memory estimate available also for multiple processes (approximate estimate).
- Major memory leak in allocation of BC for multi-frequency analysis fixed.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
- Printout activation flags now available for all output formats.
- Output file are saved under a parent directory with custom name.
- Error in custom b.c. for field calculation fixed.
- New configuration options to link to newer versions of scalapack and openmpi.
New in version 1.4.3 (January 29th, 2013)
- Blacs configuration error under Linux fixed (thanks to Richard Taylor).