New in version 0.5.3
January 20th, 2012
- This version fixes a serious bug that has been introduced with version 0.5.2: the user interface crashed when a user wanted to edit a sentence.
New in version 0.5.1 (June 22nd, 2011)
- Besides internal changes in the package structure, the most important change is that users have the option to stay logged in, elimitating the need to provide the password again the next time if AceWiki is accessed from the same browser instance. Apart from that, there are many small changes, new configuration parameters, GUI adjustments, and bug fixes. See the changelog for the details.
New in version 0.5.0 (January 28th, 2011)
- It uses version 3 of the Echo Web Framework, instead of version 2. This major upgrade should make AceWiki more stable and ready for the future development. Other third-party libraries have been updated too. Another major change concerns the predictive editor: The menu blocks are arranged in a smarter way and have different colors to emphasize their types. As usual, a number of bugs have been fixed and there has been clean-up and refactoring on the code.
New in version 0.4.4 (December 13th, 2010)
- It's mainly a bug-fix release. Some bugs sneaked in at the last release, others have been around for longer.
New in version 0.4.2 (September 30th, 2010)
- The most important change of this release is the support for user login. The login is password protected and users can register themselves. Apart from that, the graphical user interface has been improved. For example, the buttons "Back", "Forward" and "Refresh" now have icons. Furthermore, there are several minor changes. See the changelog for the details.
New in version 0.4.1 (August 30th, 2010)
- This release solves several problems. Most importantly, two memory leaks have been fixed (memory leaks in the broad sense of the term). References to closed windows were internally retained, which prevented them from being garbage collected. The second memory leak was due to the fact that references to the closed application instances were retained. Additionally, there is a new AceWiki data format, in which the wiki content can be exported (on the client-side) and imported (on the server-side). Furthermore, this is the first release that includes the test scripts for the two grammars.
New in version 0.4.0 (July 29th, 2010)
- This release contains major updates on the reasoner integration. Most importantly, the reasoner is now exchangeable and external reasoners can be connected. The default reasoner is no longer Pellet, but HermiT. Version 3 of the OWL API is now used, instead of version 2. New parameters are available when launching an AceWiki instance. Several parts of the user interface, including the predictive editor, have been improved. Furthermore, there is a new export option to download the wiki content as two CSV lists. Additionally, there has been general code refactoring and clean-up.