December 29th, 2012
· Fixes an issue with Firefox 19 and greater.
March 30th, 2012
· Fixed an issue with recent Firefox nightlies.
March 12th, 2012
· Fixed about:startup not displaying data the first time it is visited after installation
· Modify the way versions are presented, and remove introduction text
· Properly remove menu item on Thunderbird when disabling the extension
February 6th, 2012
· Adds support for SeaMonkey and Thunderbird. Thanks to Szabolcs Hubai.
January 27th, 2012
· Fixes "undefined" values in about:startup. Some may still appear if about:startup is loaded too early during the startup process, but reloading the page will display the values as they are available. Data is not saved in startup.log until application shutdown, meaning startup data for a crashing session is lost. Future versions will improve that.
January 10th, 2012
· Versions up to 0.1.5 were not displaying new startup information available in newer versions of Firefox. On recent mobile versions, about:startup even displayed no data under some circumstances, although the data was properly written in startup.log.
April 15th, 2011
· The about:startup page wasn't displaying any data right after installation until a restart.
April 13th, 2011A major code refactor occurred, though the resulting about:startup isn't much different. The main differences are:
· timings are now absolute again instead of relative.
· the current startup data is now also highlighted in blue.
· NaN values are properly ignored when computing averages.
· data is sorted by version/buildid pair (it used to be mostly sorted by luck).