New in version 3.11.23
February 5th, 2014
- Got basic cross-compilation working when host/target share filesystem and you can ssh w/o passwd to target: --rtarg=
- Added basic support for XeonPHI working: --accel=2 --rtarg=mic0 - Expects icc in path and ready for use
- Added SIMD vect support for MIC's AVX-512, called AVXZ in ATLAS
- Added basic AMM AVXZ code generator -> presently disabled in search due to errors.
- Fixed bugs in ammsearch where very large mu cause M/NB=0
- Added PHI-specific assembly kernels
New in version 3.11.22 (January 25th, 2014)
- Changed it so complex block-major gemm installed for non-default installs
- Changed it so ARM block-major gemm kernels default to HARDFP ABI
- Added NB tuning for complex access-major gemm
- Uglied up atlas_install to avoid gcc's unalterable BS warnings
- Updated archdefs for Corei364AVXMAC
- Plugged several one-time mem leaks in lanbsrch
- Added basic config support for cross-compilation
- Updated complex cmat2blk to correct prototype & type def for complex
- Rakib wrote cmat2blk complex
- Changed emit_uamm to handle multiple installs
- Boatload of TI_C99_BM accelerator patches from Tony Castaldo
New in version 3.10.0 (July 12th, 2012)
- This version fixes rare bugs in the ATL_syr, ATL_her, ATL_syr2, and ATL_her2 L2 BLAS functions, adds GEMV accelerators for TRMV, TRSV, SYMV, and HEMV for large problems, adds code to recognize IvyBridge as Corei2, applies fixes for ARM GEMM kernels, updates documentation, and tweaks the Windows DLL build.
New in version 3.9.81 (June 30th, 2012)
- Dynamic libraries now build correctly for all supported configurations for Windows, OS/X, and Linux.
New in version 3.9.80 (June 25th, 2012)
- This release builds under mingw for the Windows 32bit platform, adds assorted bugfixes, and removes unsupported archdefs.
New in version 3.9.78 (June 12th, 2012)
- This version added the ability to specify which processors to use when tuning and fixes issue with virtual processors.
- Bugs in POWER7 support were fixed, and all compliance checks now pass.
- GCC 4.7.0 support was improved.
- ATLAS can now be compiled with MSVC++.
- ARM assembly was cleaned and ARM NEON support was improved.
- Basic support was provided for Intel's compilers.
- Threads and 64-bit support in Windows are now both native and longer need Cygwin.
New in version 3.9.63 (February 1st, 2012)
- This version updates the API of the test harness to work with current LAPACK.
- It reworks LAPACK bindings accordingly (which breaks compatibility with versions of LAPACK prior to 3.4.0).
- There are assorted bugfixes.
New in version 3.9.56 (December 9th, 2011)
- Fixed to work with LAPack 3.4.0.
- Fixes for buffer overruns in configuration.
- The addition of the AVX cgemvT kernel.
- New Corei264AVX architecture definitions for gcc 4.6.2.
New in version 3.9.54 (November 18th, 2011)
- This version improves automatic selection of compilers and libraries, to produce the best results.
- It adds further development and bugfixes to the multithreading support.