New in version 1.3.1.GA
March 4th, 2010
- Fixed a bug where arrowheads and arrowtails are not rendered when used with Graphviz 2.26.3.
New in version 1.3.0.GA (April 9th, 2009)
- Added '-category' option (by Brad Sneade)
- Slight tweak on diagram look
- Better explanation when Graphviz is not found
- Added support for an environment variable 'GRAPHVIZ_HOME'
- Fixed a bug where a certain Graphviz version is not recognized
New in version 1.2.5.GA (December 3rd, 2008)
- The "-nopackagediagram" option was added, which disables the generation of the package diagram in the Javadoc overview summary page.
New in version 1.2.4.GA (October 7th, 2008)
- A problem in the published Maven pom.xml file has been fixed.
New in version 1.2.2.GA (September 9th, 2008)
- The "-sourceclasspath" option was added to help a user to specify the class path of the output directories which contain the compiled classes.
- APIviz should now work fine with Eclipse with the "-sourceclasspath" option.
New in version 1.2.0.GA (September 7th, 2008)
- This release adds an @apiviz.excludeSubtypes tag, automatically rotates a class diagram is if it's too wide, put some bottom margin between the diagram and the table, and fixes incorrect package dependency analysis.