March 4th, 2010
· Fixed a bug where arrowheads and arrowtails are not rendered when used with Graphviz 2.26.3.
April 9th, 2009
· Added '-category' option (by Brad Sneade)
· Slight tweak on diagram look
· Better explanation when Graphviz is not found
· Added support for an environment variable 'GRAPHVIZ_HOME'
· Fixed a bug where a certain Graphviz version is not recognized
December 3rd, 2008
· The "-nopackagediagram" option was added, which disables the generation of the package diagram in the Javadoc overview summary page.
October 7th, 2008
· A problem in the published Maven pom.xml file has been fixed.
September 9th, 2008
· The "-sourceclasspath" option was added to help a user to specify the class path of the output directories which contain the compiled classes.
· APIviz should now work fine with Eclipse with the "-sourceclasspath" option.
September 7th, 2008
· This release adds an @apiviz.excludeSubtypes tag, automatically rotates a class diagram is if it's too wide, put some bottom margin between the diagram and the table, and fixes incorrect package dependency analysis.