New in version 2.10.0
July 13th, 2013
- Version 2.10.0 fixes some security issues and adds a plugin that exposes the Bloom filter capability to Lua scripts. Because of the security problems, upgrade is highly recommended.
New in version 2.9.0 (October 24th, 2012)
- The largest improvement of ADCH++ 2.9.0 is that it adds LUA sockets and LUA file system.
- Additionally the new release contains numerous stability fixes, updates in the guard script and yet again it makes ADCH++ compatible wtih the largest hublist's pinger.
- Upgrade is recommended.
New in version 2.8.1 (May 31st, 2012)
- ADCH++ 2.8.1 contains mainly a security fix, updates various problems in the OpenSSL library. Above that it contains numerous build fixes and other minor updates in the guard script and in handling the hublist pinger. Upgrade is recommended.
New in version 2.8.0 (December 12th, 2011)
- This release improves a lot on the usability by improving many lua scripts with new features as well as adding a complete flood protection guard for hub security. It also introduces basic ipv6 support while performance and stability has been also improved. We hope you will enjoy the new ADCH++ version and don't forget to send your feedback, ideas or bugs.
New in version 2.7.0 (February 24th, 2011)
- The new release brings many stability fixes and performance improvements over the 2.5.x versions.
- Large parts of the core is rewritten for better performance as well as the LUA scripts provided for hub management are improved by introducing many new functions.
- The script interface is also improved, along with the existing LUA, C++ and Python modules
- ADCH++ now provides basic Ruby and PHP scripting interface as well.