September 18th, 2012
· If you are viewing a document that frequently changes (on the server), you may not always be viewing the latest version due to Google's caching mechanism.
· This issue has been fixed through this version of the add-on. You should now be able to view the latest version of the online document. (Thanks Przemek for your suggestion.)
July 26th, 2012
· This version supports upto Firefox 17.0a1 and SeaMonkey 2.14a1.
September 28th, 2010
· Add-on now supports online document viewing only when you left click on the document link in a webpage. You can use "Righ-click -> Save as... " to download the documents using a single mouse right click directly on the webpage. (Thanks Alex Essilfie and datasteak for pointing this out.)
· The display message for this add-on in add-on manager within your browsers, is now just 2 lines long. Hope that helps. (Thanks Alex Essilfie for pointing this out.)
· I tested this add-on for compatibility in viewing documents returned in search results of Yahoo, Bing and Google (http and https). Its works fine for search results of all the first 2 search sites. This add-on's feature is disabled on Google Search results pages by default, since it leads to broken links. Please use the "Quick View" option under the link of a document in the search results, to view the documents online (for Google Search website).