xcave project is a cellar manager. I mean a software to allow you to view and manage the contents of a wine cellar.
The software is available for linux only - the 'wine' referred to here, is for drinking, nothing to do with Windows emulator.
Here are some key features of "xcave":
· Wine cellar manager,
· Graphical representation of the cellar. The rack number and rack dimensions can be changed,
· Many fields are predetermined depending on the appellation,
· Stock data or information about a specific wine can be printed,
· Tasting notes and comments,
· xml structure for the stock file,
· Colour differences calculated by vintage and time stored in cellar,s
· Different sorting and presentation options - by maturity, name, vintage (year), producer and quantity.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various bugs were fixed.