A userspace XBox/XBox360 gamepad driver.
xboxdrv is a userspace XBox/XBox360 gamepad driver.
- runs in userspace on top of libusb, no kernel recompile required, very easy to get started
- gives you what you would expect from a driver, like a normal joystick device and a event device, works in all games in which a kernel driver would work
- allows you to handle analog-triggers as a single z-axis, as buttons or as seperate axis
- allows you to handle the dpad as buttons or as axis
- allows you to set the LED status of the Xbox360 gamepad
- allows you to set the rumble motors, for use in scripts for new mail notification
- it supports the use multiple gamepads by starting multiple instances of the driver
- allows you to remap buttons and axes
- allows you to configure the deadzone
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- readded man-page that had gone missing
- added documentation for --dbus and --ff-device
- added --dbus option to switch between system and session bus
- added sequence-key, same as cycle-key but doesn't wrap around