wxOptParse is a Python program that brings up a graphical representation of the command line options of a Python program.
What this means is that if if you have a program that uses optparse you can optionally click on checkboxes, edit boxes, combo boxes, etc. instead of using the command line.
- Cross-platform. Should work on Windows, Linux, Unix, or Mac.
- Absolutely no changes required for the program you want to run.
- You can continue to use the program at the command line as well.
- Boolean flags shown as checkboxes.
- String options that use the word "file" add a file browser button.
- String options that use the work "path" or "folder" add a path browser button.
- Choices are shown as a combo box.
- Your most recently used choices are used by default
- A history of your previous items are stored.