wxHexEditor is a hex editor for Linux mainland.
It supports files up to 2^64 bytes. Writen with C++/wxWidgets GUI libs and can be used with other OSes such Windows, Mac OS too.
- NOT STABLE and DANGEROUS for USE. Create a BACKUP of your file after editing!
- Now program became from pre-Beta stage to Beta stage.
- Added Progress dialogs for file save, comparison and checksum dialogs.
- Fixed GoTo dialog and uint64_t to String conversions on MSW.
- Fixed Device menu show bug.
- Added no device information for Windows.
- Fixed compilation error on PuppyLinux.
- Fixed undo commit bug at Direct mode(Thanks guerrier for indicating bug)
- Added file owner change for automated disk access on Linux/Unix.
- Added Auto-Offset resizing by file length.
- Changed Offset Hex:Dec switching by right mouse button from now.
- Added left click to offset area copies the address.
- Implemented Checksum Dialog core with MD5 & SHA family
- Implemented Disassembler panel code by using udis86 library.(Beta)
- Implemented UTF8/Unicode searching.
- Implemented File Compare option.
- Removed "(Alpha)" keyword on right click menus.
- And Many bug fixes...