vsftpd is an open source FTP (File Transfer Protocol) server for UNIX systems, including Linux.
The vsftpd project is secure and extremely fast.
Here are some key features of "vsftpd":
· Virtual IP configurations
· Virtual users
· Standalone or inetd operation
· Powerful per-user configurability
· Bandwidth throttling
· Per-source-IP configurability
· Per-source-IP limits
· Encryption support through SSL integration
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One more seccomp policy fix: mremap (denied).
· Support STOU with no filename, uses a STOU. prefix.