Command Line Timer/Countdown/Stopwatch for Linux
- Timer: a timer (counting from 0 to X minutes for example) that shows the currently elapsed time (pretty useful compared to the sleep function!). This can be very useful for everyday uses or even for scripts!
- A man page with a full description.
- English and French locales are available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added the stopwatch feature! utimer –stopwatch
- Now you can pause and resume the timer/stopwatch/countdown using the Spacebar
- Added –enable-debug=[no/minimal/yes] option to configure
- Now completely rely on GTimers for calculating the elapsed time