tweaK project is a config tool for editing KDE's various secret and hidden config options.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· Add option to disable kicker on KDE startup
· Added Missing Icon sizes
· Added option to disable Access Keys
· Added option to disable shutdown/reboot in logout dialog
· Reorganized the UI
· Fixed bug where Disabling Archive expanding in the sidebar wasn't working