simon is an open source graphical user interface (GUI) for the Julius speech recognition engine.
simon can import dictionaries, grammar structures and compile a language model with the help of the HTK toolkit of the university of Cambridge.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor string fixes and UI improvements
· Improving the base- and active model information display in the welcome page
· Fixing memory leaks in simonvision
· Fixing Scenario explosion
· Phoneme poisoning in SPHINX
· More robust handling of model input files for both HTK and SPHINX
· Bugfixing in the model compilation backends
· SPHINX model adaption