pyKompiz is a manager application for Compiz in KDE.
Here are some key features of "pyKompiz":
- switch between Kwin and Compiz for misbehaving applications.
- Invoke the gset-compiz tool to configure Compiz.
- Programmatically (DCOP) switch window managers
- DCOP: suspend and resume functions. See the documentation for details.
- remembers last active WM across sessions.
Future: better packaging of the tarball, better install support, native distro packages.
What's New in This Release:
· fix bug #2: call to setProgramLogo fails.
· update install.sh script icon install routine to work on more systems.