phpTSMadmin can bridge the information that is in Tivoli Storage Manager and present it in a consolidated form.
For example, when you want to look at your storage pools, you can see which nodes have data in their, and what the storage pool parameters are, etc.
Or, you might want to look at the volumes in your library, and figure out which ones to pull out.
It has been designed to be:
· Multi language aware - currently only English is implemented,
· Custom templates - so the look and feel can be changed to suite your environment.
Here are some key features of "phpTSMadmin":
· Configure multiple TSM servers, login and view the information from each one.
· Have an activity Gantt chart, showing what has been happening over the last 48 hours,
· View a summary of client activity,
· If you have an automated SCSI library, see what volumes are in it, with some status information about the volumes,
· See an activity Gantt of your scheduled activities, so you can check if there are any clashes,
· Check out your TSM DB and see how full it is, and what backups you have,
· Get some detailed information on your storage pools.
What's New in This Release:
· More performance improvements and caching optimisation.