opensuse-xgl-settings is a script that can enable, disable and configure xgl/compiz on openSUSE 10.2 with point and click.
How to install
1) Download the RPM
2) Right click it in konqueror -> actions -> install with YaST
How to run it
Find it under System -> Configuration in your menu.
Bug reports and feature requests
- Write comments below
- Contact cb400f in #firstname.lastname@example.org
· openSuse 10.2
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to work with latest Compiz Fusion startup scripts
· Added support for nvidia-glx
· Added support for installing 3D-drivers (KMPs)
· Some UI polish