makediary is a program to generate PostScript for a paper diary. It can generate diaries in several different paper sizes, including small pages on larger paper.
makediary project can also generate several different types of front matter pages (year planners, addresses etc.).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Output is written to diary.ps (or diary.pdf) instead of stdout.
· Titles are allowed on image pages.
· Printing Northern Hemisphere moons is allowed.
· Filling in the personal information page from a configuration file is optionally allowed.
· An image is now allowed to span two facing pages, with an optional title.
· All the day titles are shaded, and weekends and holidays are shaded darker.
· Appointments start at 9am instead of 7am.
· The appointments code was cleaned up.
· A units page was added.