ktabbedrdp is a small front-end to rdesktop that allows you to have multiple rdesktop sessions in a tabbed environment. It is designed to be quick, clean and easy. Not many features yet, but certainly functional. I would consider this alpha. Please let me know how you like it.
execute ktabbedkrdpinstaller.sh and it will automatically guide you through the rest of the install process.
After install look for a program called krdp in your utilities menu. I am sorry i am trying to change the name of the project files, takes some time to do.
· KDE 3.4.x
What's New in This Release:
· Added a Location Bar, now you can optionally type a address to go to. If you type a host with a configured profile, ktabbedrdp will automatically use the profile.
· Added ability to type :console to establish a connection to the console of the machine specified.
· Profile editor!!! You can now create/edit/delete profiles in the profile editor. DO NOT edit a SeamlessRDP profile with the editor, its not yet supported.
· Added Options tag to configuration dialog, from there you can configure the program to bypass KDE's ctrl-alt-delete shortcut, and even autohide the hosts and location bar when connecting to a host, so you can really use as much space as possible.
· EXPERIMENTAL SeamlesRDP integration - If you have seamlessRDP installed on the remote host you can now add (only) an application under the remote applications on the start page. This application will be started up in its own window just like if you ran it from an conventional rdp session.
· Auto-hiding of statusbar after specified interval.
· Various other cosmetic changes, especially the start page.
· Added sound port redirection option.
· Added history for the location bar, you can tab complete the host if it is in your history.
· Probably a lot of bugs too!