KKeyled is a KDE panel tray widget which displays the LED states of the keyboard (ie. Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock).
It is particularly useful for wireless keyboards without LEDs, and can be used to set the LED states of the keyboard aswell.
Cooperates with KlineakConf
What's New in This Release:
· fixed startup with session manager
· fixed lost focus managament
· fixed make window show at second instance start
· added russian translation thanks to Alexey Kouznetsov
· build version 0.8.11
· correct the window for kkelyed if sessionmanagement restores kkeyled
· make kkeyled window to disapear it lost focus