Kdvdbackup is a standard KDE application. Has a progress bar and a log window.
· The libdvdread and libdvdnav library must be installed. Optionally the libdvdcss library for encrypted DVD's.
1. make -f Makefile.cvs
2. ./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix`
4. and finally make install
What's New in This Release:
· Partial DVD backup page is added.
· Backup individual titles and/or individual chapters from titles.
· Option to make ISO Image from extracted DVD Movie.
· User can preview titles and chapters.
· Italian translation.
· Some minor bug fixes.