As its name suggests, jMovieManager is a free and handy tool that provides an easy way to help you organize your entire movie collection.
jMovieManager features advanced search tools and a calendar module to view the up-coming cinema releases.
jMovieManager is written in Java and supports the Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
Here are some key features of "jMovieManager":
· Import wizard
· Import XML files
· Drag and drop
· MediaInfo.dll to read from file headers
· Download information from IMDB
· Easy file renaming
· Calendar to manage new cinema releases
· Statistics module
· Search and sort
· Languages: English, German
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented a silent update function
· Fixed a rare bug which caused an error while using mediainfo with an empty filepath
· Fixed a bug which caused an error in the file statistic dialog when a file has invalid file paths
· Fixed a bug which caused an error when 32bit mediainfo library was used on 64 bit windows system
· Fixed a bug which caused an error if a collection tab was removed without an open database connection
· jmm.properties and the jmm_log.txt will now be saved in the right directory under mac os x and unix
· MediaInfo library updated