intclock is an international (multi-timezone) clock which can be run in a window or in a terminal.
Here are some key features of "intclock":
· Gtk2 configuration window (see this screenshot)
· configuration is saved between runs
· layouts: 1 column, 1 row, table, or 1 clock at a time (with clock selection in popup menu)
· user-defined labels for timezones
· window position can be specified, and can be saved between runs
· perl 5 or higher (perl 5.8 or higher for Gtk2)
· either the Gtk2 (preferred) or the Gtk perl module
· the Data::Dumper perl module
· the Time::HiRes perl module
· the Locale::Maketext perl module
· the Olson timezone database (usually called tzdata)
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds an Italian translation.