iTouch-Control project is a plugin for Audacious media player witch helps you control the player using your keyboard multimedia keys.
The plugin supports only play, stop, prev track, next track, mute, volume up and volume down operations.
It shoud work with any kind of multimedia keyboard, the only requiement is that the X Window System is aware of multimedia keys existance.
· GTK+ version 2.4.x
· Audacious media player 1.x or higher
· also Audacious header files
What's New in This Release:
· fixed bug where the keycodes for the "Mute" and "Volume Up" keys where not displayed in plugin configuration dialog once they are set.
· fixed bug where the keycode for the "Mute" key is not stored in Audacious configuration file.
· fixed bug where after the volume is mute, when the mute key is pressed again the volume is not restored in it's previous state.
· fixed bug #1627533: Turning volume down at 0% goes to 100%
· fixed bug where the volume is not increased smoothly.
· minor UI improvement over the configuration dialog.
· changes over the the way iTouchControl saves and loads it's configuration.