gonvert is an unit conversion utility quickviews of all untits.
gonvert is a conversion utility that allows conversion between many units like CGS, Ancient, Imperial with many categories like length, mass, numbers, etc. All units converted values shown at once as you type. Easy to add/change your own units. Written in Python,pygtk,libgade.
- 50 categories, 898 units. See the entire list here.
- All units converted values shown at once as you type.
- Descriptions for many units.
- Sort by Unit Name, Value, or Unit symbol.
- Find Units.
- Fully OPEN source so that you can add your own custom calculations and descriptions.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes the save and restore of what's selected, adds "X" to clear the unit line (allowing two selected units), fixes "Find next", lowers the minimum height to work on a Pandora device, adds more complete shoe size listings, adds Paris point to the Length category, adds all SI volumes (to dry volumes), removes the non-functioning shortlist feature, modifies glade requirements to glade 2.16 to reduce introduction warnings, modifies find to instant-find, corrects and adds to Thermal conductance area and linear categories, and corrects a bug which allowed text to be entered into float, causing ValueError.