gcolorsel program is a simple wrapper around the GTK 2 color selection dialog.
The color is written to the standard output in hexadecimal RGB triplet, e.g. #FF8F00.
Building and installing the program
- Read the makefile. Change the install locations if you want.
- To build the program invoke 'make'.
- To install the program, invoke 'make install' *as root*.
If you don't like it, login as root, change to the source directory and run 'make uninstall'. After that you can remove the source tree.
What's New in This Release:
· Makefile: Fixed gpg signature generation.
· Makefile: New file.
· Replaced reference to xfontsel by reference to xcolorsel.
· README, gcolorsel.1, main.c, interface.c, callbacks.c: New file.