A GUI front-end to W-calc
gWcalc is a graphical user interface (GUI) to Kyle Wheeler's command-line wcalc scientific calculator. It is intended for use under th X-window system, and uses the GTK+ widget library.
- Simple use
- Menu access to all functions defined in Wcalc
- Menu access to a huge number of constants defined in Wcalc.
- Intuitive entry of formulas.
- Easy editing and 're-evaluation'.
- Easy conversion between decimal, hex, octal and binary, both in input and output.
- Works with fractional numbers in all bases.
- Very configurable.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Correct detection of errors in number format