deborphan finds packages installed on your Debian/GNU system that have no other packages depending on them.
Its primary goal (and default action) is to trace unused libraries. A dialog frontend, orphaner, is included in the package for easy removal of packages.
What's New in This Release:
· Translation update for catalan by Jordi Mallach.
· Fix a typo in spanish translation (closes: #306698).
· Fix typos in deborphan.1 manpage (closes: #307023).
· Move to dh_installman from dh_installmanpages.
· Switch from dh compat layer 1 to 4 (update build depends).