A GTK utility
Works with Metacity, Openbox, KDE
- Tile windows with different layouts and options (e.g. offset for free space for conky/screenlets...).
- Look for an empty workspace and switching to it. If there's none it creates one.
- Placing windows maximized horizontal/vertical left/right.... when mouse pointer reaches the screen borders (-s). Something similar to Win 7.
- Placing and resizing the window depending on mouse position on screen (-z) (screenshot). (-u) draws this on the screen for better orientation (yet buggy. Does not disappear how it should). Left mouse click sets window.
- "Screen menu" for different tiling Layouts.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Different gui, cleaned up code, removed some bugs, some rc settings changed.