bvi 1.3.2 / 1.4.0 RC
bvi is a display-oriented editor for binary files, based on the vi texteditor.
If you never heard about vi, maybe bvi is not the best choice for you.
How to compile
gunzip -c bvi-1.3.2.tar.gz | tar xvf -
What's New in This Release:
· configure: checking term.h and ncurses/term.h
· cast in bmore.c in putline();
· ported to compile under DJGPP v2.0 w/ PDCURSES (by simoN)
· fixed multiple file handling for "bmore" (by simoN)
· renamed several local screen processing routines to avoid compiler conflicts
· several minor fixes to "bmore" code (by simoN)
· reset tty after CTRL-C in bmore
· -c option in bmore (clear before displaying)
· -n num option in bmore (display the indicated number of lines in each screenful
· -w num option in bmore (display the indicated number of bytes in each line)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.0 RC
- The release candidate of bvi 1.4.0 is available now.