XML Tree Editor is an open source application that allows users to view and edit XML files. It supports the following basic operations: adding, deleting, editting, moving and renaming text nodes, as well as their comments and attributes.
XML Tree Editor is very customizable, it doesn't display XML text, includes search facilities, and support for language translations.
Being created with Free Pascal Lazarus, XML Tree Editor is a cross-platform application that runs under the Linux and Windows operating systems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Wrong font color for notification window changed casting in PostMessage from LongInt to PtrInt
· Attributes grid did not receve focus on mouse click
· Tree View did not show the image on active row
· Preview pane uses now the same font, as the tree view
· Show parents mode
· Options menu with simple options editor parents are shown in the preview pane
· Search facilities - first occurence of the search model is highlighted in the preview pane two popup menus depending on if the document is loaded or not reference form has a preview pane reference tree view is diplayed exactly same way as main one more keyboard shortcuts added
· Replicate Node is now available straight from Reference form commands added - Save Attribute and Value and Add Attribute (and its value) from the list position in the tree restored when re-opening last edited file commands added to Reference Tree - Find Same Node and Next Missing