Universal bookmark manager
WebMarX let you decide, which program to use for any bookmark or decides it for you automatically. Easy drag and drop tagging helps to keep order in large collections and find quickly what you want. All search-results will be shown in their original tree-context. Write your own import-plugins to import any kind of bookmarks and write your own launcher-plugins to perform whatever you want with a launched url. Webmarx resides in the tray from where the main-window is reachable as well as a full bookmark-menu.
- Browser-independent local management for all kinds of bookmarks
- Open any bookmark with your preferred application
- Setup a button-set of individual launcher-applications to quick launch any bookmark
- Pre-define a preferred default-application for any bookmark
- Easy drag and drop handling
- Quick dnd controled tagging and tag search
- Quick context search
- Search results are always displayed in a tree-view (instead of a simple list, like in firefox),
- so you will not only find your deired bookmarks, you also know, where they are located in the entire collection.
- Resides in the system-tray and provides a quick-launch bookmark-menu there.
- Write your own import / export* and launcher-plugins