Vrcon project is a Curses-based rcon utility.
Vrcon is a Curses-based rcon utility that allows admins to quickly administer game servers. It lets them view players, ban/kick players, change maps, view logs in real time, and more.
What's New in This Release:
· Added action option to vlog (still in beta stages)
· Changed a flaged IP from "!!" to "*"
· Added Call of Duty Screen and support
· Added CoD gametype and map changing
· New Config File format
· Added vlog color config for cstrike in config file
· Handle Desert Combat and BattleField Vietnam for BF1942
· Installs a sample vrcon config file to /usr/local/share/vrcon
· -s option now will start you at that servers menu, instead of the start menu
· Added UT2K4 stat screen
· Quite a few bug fixes
· Added -C command line switch. Allows specifing config file.