Vinagre is an open source remote desktop connection and VCN client for the GNOME desktop environment.
Vinagre also features Avahi integration.
Here are some key features of "Vinagre":
· You can connect to several machines at the same time, we like tabs
· You can keep track of your most used connections, we like favorites
· You can browse your network for VNC servers, we like avahi
· You don't need to supply the password on every connection, we like GNOME Keyring (well, this is not yet implemented)
· gtk -2.0 >= 2.11
· gtk-vnc widget
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Ekaterina Gerasimova (1):
· Fix help link in reverse connections, bug 700014
Kjartan Maraas (1):
· Updated Norwegian bokmal translation