Versatile Maintenance Tracker 2.4.4
A GUI-based Java program that will track the maintenance of multiple properties
Property can include vehicles, boats, planes, buildings, etc. This project is comparible to Auto-Do-It . VMT was written in Java to allow a single "binary" to be used across many operating systems.
The user is able to create a maintenance schedule for each property. Each time the user adds a fuel or maintenance record, VMT will notify the user of maintenance that needs to be completed.
Please keep in mind that the program is still under development and does have bugs. Save your work frequently. If you find a bug, report it.
- notify user of necessary maintenance
- display/create maintenance schedule
- display/create fuel records
- display/create maintenance records
- graph recent distance per fuel ratio (with bugs)
- manage services
- manage vendors
- manage properties
- read/write VMT files
Versatile Maintenance Tracker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version corrects truncated labels, verifies the correct format and composition of decimal fields, formats decimal fields before saving/closing windows, and makes the report editor clear data after closing files.