TreeStat is a software that can process a set of trees in a PHYLIP or NEXUS format tree file.
· Tree-Balance Statistics. Colless's, B1, N_bar, cherry count.
· Tree shape.Tree height, node heights, treeness, Pybus' gamma.
· Population genetic. Fu & Li's D, external/internal ratio.
· Other.Tree length, root-to-tip lengths.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· A few new statistics
· Fixed incorrect calculation of Pybus's Gamma & Delta statistics Improvements to error handling